Frozen Horizon - Post Jam Release
Many thanks to those who played during the Jam and provided feedback. This patch fixes most of the game breaking bugs and adds a number of quality of life features. I’ve also included a guide on the main itch.io page to help new players.
2022-11-27 v3.0 - Post Jam Release
Changes from v2.0
- Can now ctrl click to move items from a location to the party inventory.
- The class(es) that can use a weapon or armour is now displayed in its subtitle
- Quest actions now have a Q icon on the top right of their button
- Hexes that are revealed with a map get a red outline that fades
- The target level / renown is now displayed when in the tavern menu
- Included a Guide on the itch.io page
- Inventories now track specific locations
- Switched the log and the eye menus
- Can only equip one item of each type
- Can now use quests
- Subzero mayor quest fixed
- Should no longer take negative damage
- Inventories are now properly tied to the gnomes in your party
- The duplicate action “Take a relaxing bath” at the Friggin Cold Tavern has been replaced
- Fixed the move lock bug where the game would freeze after the death of gnomes
- Gnomes will always have the bonus of their equipped items accounted for.
Get Frozen Horizon
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.